An October Update

I really NEED to get better about updating when it is not about cupcakes! This was, after all, supposed to be a scrapbooking blog and here I am pimping it out and bribing people to leave love with my baked goods. Naughty, naughty!

October is always one of my favorite months. The weather is crispy and the colors are gorgeous... plus: Halloween! Ryan and I have been raking leaves every single weekend in a vain attempt at staying on top of the eleventy billion that fall every year. So far we can still see the lawn, which counts as a win in my book!

We also made our yearly trip to King Richard's Faire a few weeks ago. Nothing beats faire food and men in armour. :-D Here was our not-so-valiant and fair knight this year, Don Idalgo:

Yeah, he was a little cranky.

Earlier in the month we got a chance to go apple picking and they had a measley amount of raspberries left so we picked some of those too. That apple raspberry pie was something good, let me tell you! Here's a LO I did from our afternoon there:

I have been staying really busy with Creative Team tasks for A Cherry on Top and getting ready for the November 14th-16th crop there. It is going to be a blast, as always!

Friday is Halloween and I am very much looking forward to that, being one of my favorite days of the year. Hooray for kids, candy, and costumes!

No comments: