Oh my...

So, I've been bad. Really bad. I am guilty of abandoning my blog.

But no more! I vow to be better about my updates (at least until the next lull...) and keep you all better informed of my goings on.

So where the heck have I been?? Well, I have been a wee bit busy creating a new human! Ryan and I are totally thrilled that I am pregnant with our first baby and due in December. That means I am 20 weeks on Friday... halfway done!

Along with pregnancy comes a lot of reading, nesting, appointments, and exhaustion. My scrap mojo has somewhat gone on a vacation and all I want to do is fuss over the nursery and preparations for the little bean.

On top of that, my best friend is getting married in a month and I am her Maid of Honor (no Matrons here, thankyouverymuch!) AND she is also pregnant... seven weeks behind me. I think this may be the busiest summer in history.

So, to review:

- Sorry for not posting, blog followers... I'll be better!
- There's a bun in the oven!
- I've been busy. But "good" busy.

No comments: