A RAK for Crop Weekend!

ACherryOnTop.com is one hopping site this weekend due to another amazing weekend crop event! Join us for fast paced fun games, creative challenges, Fast Scraps, Bingo, and of course... prizes and points a-plenty!

I would also love it if you join me for my Special Days Mini Album class on Sunday at 2pm EST! We always have a blast in my classes!

In honor of crop weekend I'm RAKing this assortment of ribbon! All you have to do is guess how many ribbons are in the bowl and I will send the ribbons to the person with the closest guess.

HINT: Most of the ribbons are a pretty good length...

Please leave your guess in a comment and also tell me either your ACOT screen name or another way to reach you if you're the winner!

(clicking the photos will bring them up larger)

32 comments:

carepunches said...

133

(GRACEpunches5)

Treasa C. said...

156 (cimorosete)

Janet said...

Wow that is lots of ribbon! I will say 145 ribbons. I am scrapy1967.

Rona said...

116 Rona

Unknown said...

218

icesk8abc

fong33 said...

125 is my guess

Shayla said...

98

Chas said...

168

Jamie said...

that's some ribbon you got there =) I'm guessing 67

Unknown said...

3 Pals guesses 78

Janshotgun said...

I'm gonna say 72. They are very pretty! (Janshotgun)

LyndaKay said...

92 (LyndaKay)

anazelia said...

87-anazelia

Kim said...

hmmmm-------let's say 84. (kittymomma)

Janet said...

115 (meteechtap)

JenGMomof2Boys said...

I'm guessing 57! (JenGMomof2Boys)

Rebecca said...

81 beautiful ribbons

And this is very sweet of you!

(Monroe1218 @ ACOT)

thequeenlisa said...

I pick 222.
I had lots of fun scrapping w/you during the crop:)
Thanks,
Thequeenlisa (name @ ACOT)

Sandy said...

Wow - that's a lotta ribbon! I'm gonna have to say 79.

amberella said...

I say 66! Good Luck Everyone! (And congrats on cleaning the scraproom!)(amberella)

Andrea said...

I say 64, I'm aceason.

Beth said...

I'll guess 205, 'cause that's my birthday (2/5). mommyof4 on ACOT

Aimee said...

I'm going to guess 128
I'm Aimeeee @ ACOT

Teri/Scraptag said...

89
ugh, this is so hard. Is this fluffy ribbon?

Susan said...

I will guess 110 ribbons.

(SusanZennario)

Cyndi said...

123

cynderellaj

ScrapbookMary said...

184!!!

(ScrapbookMary)

PinkPug,INK. said...

92 ?

(PinkPugINK)

Barb Henrichs said...

189(stampaholic85)

Renee said...

I am going to guess 98

(Renee)

Pamk said...

188
Pamk258
scrtsbpal at yahoo dot com

Angie said...

My guess is 44. You know me as mysunshine on ACOT. :)