Well, Bless Your Heart!

I’ve always heard that that statement has a big of a barbed meaning to my Southern friends.  Being the Northerner that I am, well, it just makes me giggle.   We’re a bit more forward and…shall we say… colorful? around here. 

My card, however, has no tongue in cheek meaning.  It’s all sweetness and sincerity when *I* say “bless your heart”. Not that I ever say that.  I live in Massachusetts and say things like “sweet!” and “that’s wicked awesome!”. 

You’re just going to have to take my word that I am being genuine with this one:

Bless-Your-Heart-Card

Mmmmm, Crate Paper Farmhouse… excuse me while I wipe my drool.

Bless-Your-Heart-Card-detail1

Bless-Your-Heart-Card-detail2

You can read about how I made the fabric flower on this card on the Right at Home blog!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

You're right... it's wicked awesome!

Anonymous said...

Haaa haaa...yup we say wicked all the time in our house. It's funny to hear my kids say it but what are you gonna do...it's a Mass thing.