Awesome Stuff

Last week some of us at Pink Paislee were playing along with the gals at Basically Bare.  You DO know about Basically Bare, right?? They make super fun “naked” albums and embellishments from chipboard, cardboard, felt, canvas and acrylic.  And these were a perfect pairing with the Indigo Bleu line!

I created this mini album of “Awesome Stuff @2” to document all the things my two year old loves right now:

Awesome-Stuff-Mini

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-Fan

This album has a pocket on every page and an insert to go in it… so cool!

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-AllInserts

Here’s a look at my pages:

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-Page1

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-Page2

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-Page3

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-Page4

Awesome-Stuff-Mini-Page5

I love this album.  Owen already loves it too… he likes to flip through it and pull out the inserts, naming all the pictures. 

And speaking of Basically Bare… I have a Miss Art’s Papercrafting School class coming up this month using another album from this company!  Stay tuned for sneak peeks and details coming soon!

4 comments:

PaperVine said...

Stunning album and grat photography as always. I adore the combination of the blue and yellow and your detailing is always superb. Fabulous inspiration!
Lowri :-)

Patti said...

This album is super cute, love the size. I like your b&w photos, very nice. Inspiring me to get back to mini albums a bit.

alexandra s.m. said...

Marvelous album, full of details!
very very pretty!!
Thank You~

Neusinha said...

I love this albun.