Sneak Peek–City Sidewalks

I, like many scrappers, am super selective when it comes to holiday collections.  I only have so many pictures to scrap and I want to make sure the papers suit my style.  I have to love them.  Good thing Pink Paislee has done it again with their upcoming City Sidewalks line!  This is a must have!

W2012CollectionGroupShotPreviews.indd

I had the pleasure of already getting to create with some of this collection for the upcoming CHA show next week.  Gotta love a little Christmas in July!

All-is-Bright

All-is-Bright-detail2

All-is-Bright-detail1

There are SO many embellishments to drool over.  To see more examples and images of the collection in detail check out the Pink Paislee blog.  Don’t forget to leave a comment to win it before you can buy it!

1 comment:

LyndaKay said...

Love this PP line and what you did with some of the cute embellies! Great colors to scrap your daughter's first Christmas.