Let them eat cake

The industry CHA summer trade show is almost upon us and I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger (what IS that, anyway, Mom??) but I’m pausing in the madness to remind you to link up to the latest Paper Issues theme: Hey Good Lookin’, What’s Cookin’?

In case you missed it on the Pink Paislee blog last week here’s my Sweet Tooth layout… a boy after his mother’s cupcake loving heart.

Sweet-Tooth

Swet-Tooth-detail1

Sweet-Tooth-detail2

Sweet-Tooth-detail3

You can read all about my tricks for cutting non-Silhouette files without the Designer Edition software and about how I filled in alllllll those circles on the Pink Paislee blog. 

And after you do that head on over to Paper Issues and link up your projects with cooking, recipes, food, or anything from this theme’s sponsor, Ruby Rock-it!  While your there don’t forget to enter to win a kickin’ Ruby Rock-it prize pack, too!  But hurry because you only have two more days!

Ohhhh…. and let’s not forget the brand spankin’ new and shiny Paper Issues store that just got rolled out.  Cassie’s packed it with even more of the best scrappy supplies you didn’t know you needed and you can get them all for 20% off… score!

PI sale

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

How stinkin' adorable is O? I love it! This page is awesome and playful and I love it. And luuuurve you toooooo. ::snort:: <3