A Bella Frame Trio

‘Morning, all! Can you believe after THREE years with Pink Paislee my time has come to an end?! It feels like yesterday that I joined the Pink Paislee family.  They have been an incredible company to work for and my heart will always be with them and all my fellow Pink Paislee designers that I have had the honor of working alongside. 

Today I’m bringing you my final project… this sweet frame trio with Pink Paislee’s Bella Rouge:

Frame Trio2_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee
I used three $1 frames from Michael’s.  They have plastic sheets instead of glass and I added elements both under the plastic and on top of it. 

Frame One_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee
Frame Two_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee
Frame Three_Jess Mutty_Pink Paislee
You can see more details on the Pink Paislee blog!

2 comments:

LyndaKay said...

I have enjoyed looking at your wonderful Pink Paislee creations through the years. All unique ...all gorgeous.

Chrissy said...

Duuuuude! I sooooooo remember when you were invited to join Pink Paislee! Was that *3* years ago??!! Holy smokes. And to think, it all started with that kick ass frame you hand delivered at CHA. That was a good time.

I love these little frames and you have inspired me on what I want to do with a bunch of pewter frames I have in my hutch.