New Kit, New Stuff, New Mojo!

Holy cow, you guys.  Have you all heard of Hip Kit Club?  I used to be a loyal subscriber of A Million Memories’ kits wayyyy back in the day before I had kids and for years I have been searching for the perfect kit to match my scrap personality.  I am pretty sure I actually gasped upon seeing these kits for the first time.  Check them out! Love them!

So of course when I received the January kit I dug right in.  Here’s the result of the gorgeousness in this kit:

Recorded
The colors are so bright they just make me happy.  And that large floral print was really calling to me!

Recorded detail3_Jess Mutty 
I love the gold that’s everywhere these days.  I added lots of gold accents to this page.

Recorded detail1_Jess Mutty
I “hung” my photos and a bunch of embellishments at the top of the page.  The variety of embellishments in this kit really spoke to me as someone who likes to add a lot of “stuff” to her pages. 

Recorded detail2_Jess Mutty
Thanks for stopping by for a look today!

4 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhhhhh I love this!! Gorgeous layout......like you I love to add lotsa stuff to my layouts!

Unknown said...

beautiful! LOVE the photo banner!

Chrissy said...

Ah yes. The AMM days. I loved that kit club and am soooo glad you showed me Hip Kits! Their kits are perfect for what I like to do.

This page is easily one of my favorites I've seen you do. It's gorgeous in color as well as design. Love yo' face!

Maum Austin said...

Great read thanks for sharing this